Joshua’s in the pink after ace effort earns books and ices from Hitchin’s Fabio’s Gelato and Stevenage’s Badger Learning
- Credit: Archant
The young winner of a colouring competition designed to promote children’s learning organised by a Hitchin ice-cream parlour popped in to pick his prize last weekend.
Fabio’s Gelato teamed up with Stevenage-based Badger Learning to encourage children to visit the Hermitage Road parlour and enjoy drawing and colouring characters from their new Snow-Man series written by Tommy Donbavand.
Winner Joshua Cotugno, nine, picked up a complete set of six Snow-Man books – along with a £10 Fabio’s ice cream voucher.
Badger senior editor Danny Pearson, presented the prizes along with gelato directors Fabio Vincenti and wife Hannah. He said: “Joshua’s entry was great, as the pink in his picture is the same colour as Fabio’s logo.”
Fabio added: “We had more than 100 entries – the standard was very high.”
For more on the Stevenage-based publisher visit www.badgerlearning.co.uk.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 9 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns