Joshua’s in the pink after ace effort earns books and ices from Hitchin’s Fabio’s Gelato and Stevenage’s Badger Learning
- Credit: Archant
The young winner of a colouring competition designed to promote children’s learning organised by a Hitchin ice-cream parlour popped in to pick his prize last weekend.
Fabio’s Gelato teamed up with Stevenage-based Badger Learning to encourage children to visit the Hermitage Road parlour and enjoy drawing and colouring characters from their new Snow-Man series written by Tommy Donbavand.
Winner Joshua Cotugno, nine, picked up a complete set of six Snow-Man books – along with a £10 Fabio’s ice cream voucher.
Badger senior editor Danny Pearson, presented the prizes along with gelato directors Fabio Vincenti and wife Hannah. He said: “Joshua’s entry was great, as the pink in his picture is the same colour as Fabio’s logo.”
Fabio added: “We had more than 100 entries – the standard was very high.”
You may also want to watch:
For more on the Stevenage-based publisher visit www.badgerlearning.co.uk.
- 1 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
- 2 SG1 regeneration officially under way as holding direction is lifted
- 3 Hitchin schoolboy Alex Kirk signs professional deal with Arsenal
- 4 The Market Theatre could be axed as plan for flats is drawn up
- 5 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
- 6 Do you have memories of Stevenage's Bowes Lyon skate park for history book?
- 7 Long-term flooding fix earmarked for major Stevenage road
- 8 Warning as more residents targeted by scam police calls
- 9 The hospice nurses administering COVID-19 vaccine in nearby care home
- 10 TV, motocross and quad bikes stolen in Stevenage burglary