Joshua’s in the pink after ace effort earns books and ices from Hitchin’s Fabio’s Gelato and Stevenage’s Badger Learning
- Credit: Archant
The young winner of a colouring competition designed to promote children’s learning organised by a Hitchin ice-cream parlour popped in to pick his prize last weekend.
Fabio’s Gelato teamed up with Stevenage-based Badger Learning to encourage children to visit the Hermitage Road parlour and enjoy drawing and colouring characters from their new Snow-Man series written by Tommy Donbavand.
Winner Joshua Cotugno, nine, picked up a complete set of six Snow-Man books – along with a £10 Fabio’s ice cream voucher.
Badger senior editor Danny Pearson, presented the prizes along with gelato directors Fabio Vincenti and wife Hannah. He said: “Joshua’s entry was great, as the pink in his picture is the same colour as Fabio’s logo.”
Fabio added: “We had more than 100 entries – the standard was very high.”
You may also want to watch:
For more on the Stevenage-based publisher visit www.badgerlearning.co.uk.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 3 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 4 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 5 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 6 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 7 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 8 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 9 Line-up set to be announced for Herts music festival's 15th birthday party
- 10 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'