John Mousinho released by Preston North End
- Credit: Archant
Midfielder ended the season on loan at Boro and said earlier this month he would consider a move back if right deal came about
Preston North End have released John Mousinho after his two-year contract came to an end.
The midfielder followed manager Graham Westley up to Deepdale in the summer of 2012, but spent the second half of last season back at the Lamex Stadium on loan.
Speaking after the final match of the season, Mousinho said he would be interested in a move back to Boro once his deal at Preston ended should the right offer be put on the table.
“I’d certainly consider staying if the offer came along, depending on what it is,” Mousinho said at the start of this month.
You may also want to watch:
Preston have also released former Boro striker Chris Beardsley.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 5 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 8 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus