John Mousinho released by Preston North End
- Credit: Archant
Midfielder ended the season on loan at Boro and said earlier this month he would consider a move back if right deal came about
Preston North End have released John Mousinho after his two-year contract came to an end.
The midfielder followed manager Graham Westley up to Deepdale in the summer of 2012, but spent the second half of last season back at the Lamex Stadium on loan.
Speaking after the final match of the season, Mousinho said he would be interested in a move back to Boro once his deal at Preston ended should the right offer be put on the table.
“I’d certainly consider staying if the offer came along, depending on what it is,” Mousinho said at the start of this month.
You may also want to watch:
Preston have also released former Boro striker Chris Beardsley.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 7 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal