Two teens arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Stevenage stabbings
- Credit: Archant
Two 17-year-old boys have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and GBH this morning, as police investigate an alleged stabbing in the town.
Police were in the Jessop Road area today carrying out enquiries in relation to an alleged stabbing in Holly Copse on Thursday evening.
A teenage boy and a man sustained 'serious' stab wounds during the incident, and armed police were called to the scene.
Officers carried out stop and search powers in Stevenage on Friday as a result.
The two boys remain in police custody at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Herts police on the non-emergency number 101 quoting ISR 714 of November 7.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 3 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 4 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 5 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 6 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 7 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 8 Line-up set to be announced for Herts music festival's 15th birthday party
- 9 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 10 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'