It’s not too late to vote for Baldock’s top digital guru Jessie!
- Credit: Archant
It’s not too late to vote for a talented social media marketeer in her bid to reach the finals for experts in the field.
Jessie Lansbury from Baldock who works as a marketing manager for Fluid Studios in the town is a passionate advocate of social media and has had the quality of her work acknowledged.
Talented Jessie said: “In this day and age social media is a vital tool for business.
“It’s a way of telling the world what you do. It’s also friendly and interactive.
“I am absolutely over the moon at being recognised.”
You may also want to watch:
To vote for Jessie visit www.fluidstudios.com/award.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years