It’s curtain up for Comic Relief as theatre company hits the streets in Hitchin and Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Members of a theatre company have set themselves a whirlwind challenge to make as many faces funny as possible for Comic Relief.
The Imagica Theatre Company team will be stopping by at businesses, schools, shops and community venues in Letchworth and Hitchin on Tuesday and Wednesday with the goal of painting as many faces as they can in 48 hours.
Participants can then upload photos of their painted faces to Comic Relief by texting FUNNY to 70011 to donate £1.
Comic Relief will then text a link you can use to send them your photo and if it’s particularly hilarious, you could appear in the Red Nose Day campaign yourself.
Event organiser Samantha Hough said: “This is an ideal opportunity for the whole community to get involved in a fun way to raise money for children both home and abroad.
You may also want to watch:
“There will be lots of laughs and surprises along the way.”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed