IT company raises funds for Letchworth hospice
- Credit: Archant
A IT support company has raised money for the Garden House Hospice.
42 Limited, based in Shillington, hosted a special event at The Sun Hotel in Hitchin to celebrate its 20th anniversary.
To mark the event more than 20 people attended the event and raised £196 for the hospice in Letchworth GC, which provides end of life care.
Businesses from across North Herts donated a range of prizes such as a gym membership, several meals for two and shopping vouchers.
Daliah Hopcroft of 42 Limited said: “We wanted to do something special to mark our 20th anniversary. I am touched to see how the local business community has come together to offer some fabulous prizes to support our raffle and the Garden House Hospice.”
You may also want to watch:
Karen Rabjohn, head of fundraising for Garden House Hospice, was delighted with the donation from 42 Limited.
She said: “We’re grateful to Daliah and everyone who joined in with the raffle, whether they gave prizes or bought tickets.”
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 3 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 6 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 7 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 8 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 9 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit