Is missing man in Stevenage?
A MISSING man believed to be in Stevenage is being hunted by police.
The man, who is not being named by police, left his home in Hatfield this morning (Wednesday).
Officers say he was last seen getting off a train at Stevenage railway station at around 10.40am today.
He is described as white, 6ft tall with short brown/grey hair.
He is wearing a light grey tracksuit with pink lining and a pink hood, and a black body warmer.
You may also want to watch:
He was also carrying a small blue suitcase.
Anyone with information should call the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years