CCTV images released after iPhone theft in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Images of two men, who may be able to assist police in their enquiries after an iPhone was stolen in Stevenage, have been released by the police.
At around 9.20pm on Friday, July 10, a black iPhone 7 was stolen from a man in McColls in Canterbury Way.
PCSO Chloe Scott, from the Stevenage Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “We believe that the men pictured were in the shop at the time and they could have vital information that will help our investigation.
“If you recognise them, please get in touch.
“Similarly, I’d like to hear from any else who has information or saw what happened. If you think you’ve been offered the phone for sale I’d also urge you to make contact with us.
You may also want to watch:
“If you can help, please call the non-emergency number 101 or email me at email@example.com quoting crime reference 41/54150/20.”
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report or speak to an operator via online web chat at herts.police.uk/contact.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
Alternatively, you can remain anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.