INTERVIEW: ‘I’d turn off my light for scruffy shoes’ says Stevenage Take Me Out contestant
- Credit: Archant
A personal trainer from Stevenage is hoping to find the man of her dreams by taking part in ITV’s Take Me Out tomorrow night.
Christina Jordan will be one of the ‘flirty 30’ on the seventh series of the show where each contestant is hoping to find love with one of the bachelors who appears on the series.
Speaking to the Comet about why she is appearing on the show, the 27-year-old said: “Anyone who knows me knows I’m the type of person that’s up for a laugh and a bit spontaneous.
“I’m single so I thought I would take the opportunity to do something I’ve never done before.
“It’s not every day you get to meet [presenter] Paddy McGuiness and have your hair and makeup done by the Strictly team.
You may also want to watch:
“But it was more to get to meet fun and lovely girls who have all become great friends.”
Christina has been single for a year and is hoping to meet her dream man tomorrow night.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
And it seems her soul mate has a lot to live up to.
Speaking about the qualities she looks for in a partner, Christina said: “They would have to have a strong personality and be confident, outwardly and within themselves.
“I am a personal trainer so definitely being into the gym is a must for me, or some kind of sport or training.
“Apart from that it’s all down to the individual, as long as they are taller than me - by a fair bit - I don’t have a specific type but if I had to pick one it would probably be Brad Pitt in Troy!”
In her spare time Christina is training to become a bikini model for body building and fitness modelling.
But what would make her turn off her light?
She added: “Scruffy shoes! Bad teeth, or looking unclean.
“That would definitely put me off.
“Arrogance is definitely a no no, I like a confident man but there is a line that can be crossed, and I think a lot of girls would turn their lights out for that.
“There’s probably a good few more things that would make me turn my light out, but I do try and keep an open mind!”
The series starts at 8pm tomorrow.