Injury news: Stevenage winger could be back before end of season
- Credit: Archant
Roarie Deacon picked up hamstring injury at Cheltenham Town
Stevenage are hoping to have Roarie Deacon back before the end of the season.
The winger picked up a hamstring injury in the win at Cheltenham Town last Monday, just five days after returning to full training.
Jon Ashton could also be out of action for another seven days.
The centre-half injured his calf in the warm up at Cheltenham, and missed Saturday’s win over Northampton Town.
You may also want to watch:
Ronnie Henry (hip) and Calvin Zola (back) are also nearing a return to the first team.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket