INJURY NEWS: Stevenage forward out for a month
- Credit: Archant
Charlie Lee has a medial knee ligament injury
Charlie Lee is set to miss four to six weeks through injury.
The Stevenage forward has suspected medial knee ligament damage and was this week sent for a scan.
He missed Tuesday’s defeat at home to Mansfield Town.
Boro have dipped into the loan market to bring in Jamar Loza in from Norwich City this week on a one-month loan deal, and the forward starts today’s game against Carlisle United.
You may also want to watch:
Dave McAllister, the midfielder, is set to resume light training in three weeks.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 9 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 10 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair