Inaugural Letchworth Street Chilli Fiesta to spice up the town centre this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Things will be hotting up in Letchworth this weekend as the town’s first chilli fest spices up the high street.
The inaugural Letchworth Street Chilli Fiesta is this Saturday in Leys Avenue, with a host of stalls from the best chilli producers around the world.
Letchworth town centre manager Tom Hardy said: “How hot can you go? It’s up to you!
“If you’re brave enough, try some of the hot chilli sauces ranging from mild to extreme, or have a taste of the naga cooking sauces and naga dip.
“There are plenty of exhibitors to browse including Spice Me Up, Chef Bernie and Karimix.
“Experience the flavour of some chilli cheese, and get a kick with the spicy olives, chilli oils, fusion chilli pickles, chilli chocolate and even chilli art.
“If chilli’s not your thing – you might be at the wrong festival – there are also bars, barbecue food and more.”
- 1 11-year-old boy 'seriously injured' after e-scooter and car crash
- 2 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 3 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 4 Programme of one-off summer workshops at The Settlement
- 5 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 6 Crowds gather to mark Armed Forces Day in Letchworth
- 7 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 8 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 Stevenage woman, 52, accused of wounding 91-year-old in her own home
Admission to the event, from 10am to 5.30pm, is free.
To find out more, see loveletchworth.com.