Improve your netball skills by winning a place on a summer roadshow in Harpenden!
Looking for something for your kids to do during the school holidays?
We’ve teamed up with The Co-operative to offer them the chance to attend one of The International Netball Roadshow camps at St Georges VA in Hertfordshire from the 9th-11th August 2011.
Four lucky winners will get the chance to attend the three day camp which include all aspects of netball coaching, including essential tips in a fun environment.
The academies have been set up by netball stars Tracey Neville, England captain Karen Atkinson and Loughborough Lighting Head Coach Olivia Murphy for both girls and boys aged 7-16 and offer youngsters the chance to learn every skill in netball from some of the very best players in the country.
Former England star, Tracey, said, “Around one million girls and women play netball across the country so there’s a phenomenal amount of interest in the sport. We developed the roadshow to give girls the chance to continue playing outside of school and further develop their skills, while being active during the school holidays.”
Each winner will also receive a free ball and Netball Roadshow t-shirt and there will also be a final awards ceremony with prizes, certificates and giveaways. Additionally a healthy eating programme will be included as part of the camps, with healthy kids’ Co-operative inspired recipe cards for busy parents to take away.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning, courtesy of The Co-operative is answer the following simple question:
- 1 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 2 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 5 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 8 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
What colour is a netball traditionally?
The competition closes on August 1. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. The places are for the course in Harpenden only and are not transferable. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence with be entered into. There is no cash alternative. Entry excludes employees of The Co-operative Group Limited (Co-operative Group Ltd, New Century House, Manchester, M60 4ES. Reg 525R. Registered in England and Wales), Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition. Places are subject to availability.