Images released after Baldock pensioner’s bank cards stolen
- Credit: Archant
Images have been released of a man and woman who police wish to identify in connection with a theft on Saturday.
The incident occurred between 11am and 11.15am on February 22 when an elderly woman, who was sitting in her car in the Tesco car park, off High Street, Baldock had bank cards stolen from her handbag.
The pensioner, in her 70s, was approached and distracted by the woman while the man stole the items.
Investigating officer PC Lisa Brazier said: “I wish to speak to the man and woman pictured as they may have information that could assist the investigation. If anyone recognises them, or if they recognise themselves, please contact me straight away.
“It is also possible the victim was being watched by the offenders before the theft took place and so I would ask that if anyone remembers seeing anything unusual or suspicious in the store or car park around the stated times, please contact me.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Brazier via Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, citng crime reference G3/14/105.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 4 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed