Hundreds turn out for hospice colour run in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Families enjoyed lots of colour and foam in the sunshine at Garden House Hospice Care’s Colour Clash Glow event on Saturday.
The event, which took place at Stevenage’s Barclay School, attracted hundreds of people to help raise funds for the Letchworth-based hospice.
Event manager Sophie Bottazzi said: “Thank you to all those who joined us for this enjoyable event. We hope you had fun and enjoyed all the stations.
“The running of the hospice is reliant on your support.
“Our thanks to all our volunteers who helped make the event so successful and our main supporter Showcard.
“Our thanks also go to the Tesco display centre manager, Co-op, DeKonstruct, Rotary Club, BKM Scaffolding, Norton Way Motors, the local fire service and Mr H Productions.”
Upcoming events run by the hospice include Starlight Walk, Swinging 60s, Strictly come Jive and Swing, as well as the popular fire walk,
Garden House Hospice Care serves the communities of North Herts, Stevenage and the surrounding villages. Have a look at ghhospicecare.org.uk to find out more.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 6 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 7 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 8 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening