Grade II listed farmhouse and equestrian facility near Stevenage up for sale
- Credit: Savills
A historic Grade II farmhouse and equestrian facility near Stevenage has been put up for sale for a cool £2.3 million.
The timber-framed farmhouse at Cromer Farm dates back to the 14th century, and has been restored and refurbished for modern living, with just under 6 acres of land on offer.
The idyllic property is a stone's throw away from neighbouring Walkern village and the town of Buntingford, and is a short drive to nearby Stevenage, Letchworth and Hitchin.
Exposed timbers and feature fireplaces meet five bedroom and three bathroom living, with formal gardens, a range of outhouses and "ready to go" equestrian facilities with stables and professional ménage.
There is also an old forge, piggery and detached Grade II listed granary on site, but newly installed heating, plumbing and electrics ensures the property boasts 21st century living standards.
Agents Savills say: "This charming Grade II listed farmhouse has been beautifully restored and sympathetically modernised from the ground up.
For more information, visit www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/98221232 or Savills, Bishops Stortford.
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 3 Have you seen missing Hitchin woman?
- 4 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 5 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
- 6 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 10 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return