Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- Credit: Strutt & Parker
Stunning photos show the inside of a Grade-II listed, eight-bed property near Hitchin with its own 'party barn' that is up for sale.
Great Offley House, set in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, is fit for royalty - boasting eight bedrooms, six reception rooms, a separate cottage and heated swimming pool among other amenities.
The protected building, which is set in more than 2.5 acres and is of "architectural and historic importance" is listed at a guide price of £2.6million.
The red brick house is constructed over three separate historical eras, each offering their unique visual style.
Arguably, the crowning jewel of this property is its timber-framed 'party barn', perfect for hosting a post-lockdown shindig with friends and family.
You may also want to watch:
Pictures show the inside of Great Offley House with well-lit and spacious reception rooms, an elegant drawing room with a carved open fireplace and eight comfortable bedrooms.
There's also a charming conservatory, playroom and a snooker room in the basement.
- 1 Matalan store confirms closure date ahead of demolition to make way for flats
- 2 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 3 Road closed as emergency services attend crash in Stevenage
- 4 What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, May 17?
- 5 Pedestrians 'dicing with death' on new zebra crossing
- 6 'A lot more needs to be done' - Hitchin resident's petition for better street lighting in Westmill
- 7 Man dies after falling ill in town centre
- 8 Mental Health Awareness Week 2021: Students benefit from puppy power
- 9 Couple appeals to public to help find missing pension money
- 10 Marriotts School pays tribute to 'happy and vibrant' student Julia Blackham
Outside, and you'll find a range of outbuildings including a converted stables and separate two-bedroom cottage.
A sunken walled garden, with fig trees and roses, can be found to the north of the property while there's a heated swimming pool found near the old stables.
And further south is a wooded area, providing a beautiful view and peaceful surrounding.
For more information, visit www.struttandparker.com/properties/kings-walden-road