Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- Credit: Strutt & Parker
Stunning photos show the inside of a Grade-II listed, eight-bed property near Hitchin with its own 'party barn' that is up for sale.
Great Offley House, set in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, is fit for royalty - boasting eight bedrooms, six reception rooms, a separate cottage and heated swimming pool among other amenities.
The protected building, which is set in more than 2.5 acres and is of "architectural and historic importance" is listed at a guide price of £2.6million.
The red brick house is constructed over three separate historical eras, each offering their unique visual style.
Arguably, the crowning jewel of this property is its timber-framed 'party barn', perfect for hosting a post-lockdown shindig with friends and family.
Pictures show the inside of Great Offley House with well-lit and spacious reception rooms, an elegant drawing room with a carved open fireplace and eight comfortable bedrooms.
There's also a charming conservatory, playroom and a snooker room in the basement.
- 1 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 2 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 3 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 6 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 7 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 10 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
Outside, and you'll find a range of outbuildings including a converted stables and separate two-bedroom cottage.
A sunken walled garden, with fig trees and roses, can be found to the north of the property while there's a heated swimming pool found near the old stables.
And further south is a wooded area, providing a beautiful view and peaceful surrounding.
For more information, visit www.struttandparker.com/properties/kings-walden-road