Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- Credit: Strutt & Parker
Stunning photos show the inside of a Grade-II listed, eight-bed property near Hitchin with its own 'party barn' that is up for sale.
Great Offley House, set in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, is fit for royalty - boasting eight bedrooms, six reception rooms, a separate cottage and heated swimming pool among other amenities.
The protected building, which is set in more than 2.5 acres and is of "architectural and historic importance" is listed at a guide price of £2.6million.
The red brick house is constructed over three separate historical eras, each offering their unique visual style.
Arguably, the crowning jewel of this property is its timber-framed 'party barn', perfect for hosting a post-lockdown shindig with friends and family.
You may also want to watch:
Pictures show the inside of Great Offley House with well-lit and spacious reception rooms, an elegant drawing room with a carved open fireplace and eight comfortable bedrooms.
There's also a charming conservatory, playroom and a snooker room in the basement.
- 1 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 2 Medical spa at the front of breaking down taboos about cosmetic treatments opens in Stevenage
- 3 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 4 CCTV appeal after distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 5 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 6 Have your say on future of Stevenage High Street
- 7 Youths to be questioned by police in connection with fountain foam
- 8 What you need to know about the changing divorce laws
- 9 Darcie's Wish fundraising back on track after 18 months
- 10 Woman suffers cuts and bruises in pub glassing
Outside, and you'll find a range of outbuildings including a converted stables and separate two-bedroom cottage.
A sunken walled garden, with fig trees and roses, can be found to the north of the property while there's a heated swimming pool found near the old stables.
And further south is a wooded area, providing a beautiful view and peaceful surrounding.
For more information, visit www.struttandparker.com/properties/kings-walden-road