Hot salsa for breasts in Hitchin
A HOT dance night is being held to tackle breast cancer. The salsa event at Remix in Hitchin is taking place on Monday to raise money for the Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity. Now in its fifth year, dancers of all abilities are being asked to donate �
A HOT dance night is being held to tackle breast cancer.
The salsa event at Remix in Hitchin is taking place on Monday to raise money for the Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity.
Now in its fifth year, dancers of all abilities are being asked to donate �10 and spend the night hot footing it around the floor for the good cause at the club, which will be specially decorated with pink flowers for the night.
Organiser Helen Simmons said: "This year the party has salsa partner work and styling lessons for everyone from beginners up to advanced level, as well as a reggaeton class and eight incredible shows. After all this, the UK's top salsa DJ, Julian The Duke, will be playing some of the best salsa tunes to dance the night away."
You may also want to watch:
The dancing kicks off at 6pm. For more information on timings, teachers and performers go to www.salsamachine.co.uk
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 3 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 8 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit