Hoard of flat-screen televisions stolen from Arlesey business
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a hoard of televisions were stolen from an Arlesey business in the early hours of Sunday morning.
In the raid 33 flat-screen televisions ranging from 28 to 60 inches in size – many of which were Samsung and Toshiba – were stolen from the unit on Mill Lane.
Det Con Jason Wheeler said: “The offenders are believed to have gained entry to the business unit and made off with a large number of brand new televisions.
“We would ask the public to be on the lookout for these items being sold in the local area and contact us with any information that could assist in our investigation.
“We have the serial numbers of all the televisions and they are very traceable items.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det Con Jason Wheeler on 101, text 07786 200 011, or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 4 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit