Hitchin woman has fashionable plans as her clothing line flies
- Credit: Archant
A young woman from Hitchin with big plans in the fashion industry has created her own clothing label, with a launch planned for September.
Fashion buyer Sophie Victoria Webb, who lives in Hermitage Road, has created her own fashion brand called SVW which will be stocked at the boutique What Sarah Did.
The 23-year-old said: “I’m really excited. I’ve always had a dream to create my own brand and I when I met my partner’s mum, Tracey Tirrell, who happened to be a fashion designer, my dreams started to become reality. She had helped me manufacture my line SVW, which are all my designs.
“I recently travelled back from Valencia where I shot the SVW campaign, and website images.
“SVW is due to launch in September, both online and in the Bancroft shop What Sarah Did, with the owner Sarah Clare holding a launch night at the boutique.
You may also want to watch:
“The current collection I have designed and created consists of around 15 to 20 pieces.
“I started SVW because I couldn’t find what I wanted to wear on the market for a reasonable price.”
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans