Hitchin woman has fashionable plans as her clothing line flies
- Credit: Archant
A young woman from Hitchin with big plans in the fashion industry has created her own clothing label, with a launch planned for September.
Fashion buyer Sophie Victoria Webb, who lives in Hermitage Road, has created her own fashion brand called SVW which will be stocked at the boutique What Sarah Did.
The 23-year-old said: “I’m really excited. I’ve always had a dream to create my own brand and I when I met my partner’s mum, Tracey Tirrell, who happened to be a fashion designer, my dreams started to become reality. She had helped me manufacture my line SVW, which are all my designs.
“I recently travelled back from Valencia where I shot the SVW campaign, and website images.
“SVW is due to launch in September, both online and in the Bancroft shop What Sarah Did, with the owner Sarah Clare holding a launch night at the boutique.
“The current collection I have designed and created consists of around 15 to 20 pieces.
“I started SVW because I couldn’t find what I wanted to wear on the market for a reasonable price.”
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport