Hitchin wellbeing charity enters a new cinematic Phase
- Credit: Archant
After the huge success of a Hitchin-based charity’s first mental health and wellbeing video called ‘Let’s Talk’, the series is set to expand.
Phase has now produced four more short films aimed at helping young people and parents talk further about mental wellbeing.
The youth charity will be releasing one video a week this month covering self-harm, anxiety, misconceptions and improving wellbeing.
Trustee Matt Adcock said: “The first video that Phase produced with the talented Wade Bros Productions had a very positive impact with many young people coming forward to share their struggles with mental health issues.
“I’m excited to see the new films and the genuine benefits they will have in helping the young people in Hitchin and beyond who get to see them.”
You may also want to watch:
Donna Wade, Support and Interventions lead for Phase added: “The aim of these new films are to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health by increasing people’s understanding of the issues and encouraging open and honest conversations.
“The feedback from the first film was that it really helped raise awareness and give courage for young people to speak to someone about their challenges.”
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?