Clockwork Orange screening at Hitchin theatre for Team Super Seraph
- Credit: Archant
A special screening of Stanley Kubrick’s classic, A Clockwork Orange, will be held at Hitchin’s Queen Mother Theatre this weekend to raise money for Team Super Seraph.
Kubrick’s daughter Katharina will introduce the film at the theatre in Walsworth Road on Saturday evening, which starts at 7pm.
There will also be a raffle, with prizes including a rare original Clockwork Orange movie poster signed by Malcolm McDowell, who played Alex DeLarge in the film’s leading role.
People are also encouraged to dress up for the screening, with bowler hates, canes and codpieces all welcome and a prize being handed out for the best costume.
100 per cent of the money raised will go toward the treatment of four-year-old Seraph Thomas, who suffers from high-risk neuroblastoma.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £25. To get yours visit www.wegottickets.com/event/466578.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans