Clockwork Orange screening at Hitchin theatre for Team Super Seraph
- Credit: Archant
A special screening of Stanley Kubrick’s classic, A Clockwork Orange, will be held at Hitchin’s Queen Mother Theatre this weekend to raise money for Team Super Seraph.
Kubrick’s daughter Katharina will introduce the film at the theatre in Walsworth Road on Saturday evening, which starts at 7pm.
There will also be a raffle, with prizes including a rare original Clockwork Orange movie poster signed by Malcolm McDowell, who played Alex DeLarge in the film’s leading role.
People are also encouraged to dress up for the screening, with bowler hates, canes and codpieces all welcome and a prize being handed out for the best costume.
100 per cent of the money raised will go toward the treatment of four-year-old Seraph Thomas, who suffers from high-risk neuroblastoma.
Tickets cost £25. To get yours visit www.wegottickets.com/event/466578.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 8 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash