Clockwork Orange screening at Hitchin theatre for Team Super Seraph
- Credit: Archant
A special screening of Stanley Kubrick’s classic, A Clockwork Orange, will be held at Hitchin’s Queen Mother Theatre this weekend to raise money for Team Super Seraph.
Kubrick’s daughter Katharina will introduce the film at the theatre in Walsworth Road on Saturday evening, which starts at 7pm.
There will also be a raffle, with prizes including a rare original Clockwork Orange movie poster signed by Malcolm McDowell, who played Alex DeLarge in the film’s leading role.
People are also encouraged to dress up for the screening, with bowler hates, canes and codpieces all welcome and a prize being handed out for the best costume.
100 per cent of the money raised will go toward the treatment of four-year-old Seraph Thomas, who suffers from high-risk neuroblastoma.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £25. To get yours visit www.wegottickets.com/event/466578.
- 1 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Police hunt wanted man in connection with assault and harassment
- 3 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 4 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 7 Aerial acrobatics show to be performed in the heart of Stevenage town centre
- 8 Fraudster to repay victim £87k more than decade after conviction
- 9 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 10 Primary school's Early Years team achieves award for quality standards