Hitchin’s Rhythms of the World calls for volunteers to get involved
- Credit: Archant
Rhythms of the World is back – that’s the message from the Hitchin charity music festival ahead of its annual meeting on Monday.
Rhythms will be showcasing all sorts of musical and artistic talent this year, and the organising team have put out the rallying call for volunteers to get involved.
The annual meeting is from 8pm on Monday night, at Club 85 in Whinbush Road.
A ROTW spokesman said: “We will be announcing our plans for the 2018 festival and want as many of the community to be involved as possible.
“Let’s make this year the best yet! Come down on the evening and find out about all our plans and, most importantly, volunteering opportunities.
You may also want to watch:
“No need to book – just turn up and we look forward to seeing you.”
Rhythms initiated its return to the Hitchin calendar with WestFest, at the Westmill Community Centre, in October.
To find out more, have a look at rotw.uk.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 5 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 6 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie