Former Hitchin student Molly-Mae Hague set to hot up the Love Island villa
- Credit: ITV
Former Hitchin school student and ex-Miss Teen Hertfordshire Molly-Mae Hague will be the newest Love Island contestant when she enters the villa in tonight’s episode.
Molly-Mae attended the Priory School and worked part-time as a lifeguard before winning Miss Teen Hertfordshire at the age of 16.
She will enter the villa on tonight's episode of the hit ITV reality show, and will be heading on a date with one lucky boy of the public's choosing after a vote at the end of last night's episode.
Asked to describe her perfect man, she said: "Definitely someone that can make me laugh. Laughing is my favourite thing, I have to be constantly laughing.
"That's what keeps me in a good mood and keeps me positive. Having good energy around me is so important.
You may also want to watch:
"Obviously, you want to wake up and fancy the person next to you but at the same time it's all about what the vibe is like."
Describing herself, Molly-Mae added: "I am very laid back and easy going. What you see is what you get with me. I'm an open book, I'm easy to talk to and approachable and I'm very chilled. I can talk to anyone. Nothing is ever awkward with me.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 5 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 6 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
"I always put other people before myself and I like people to feel at ease when they're talking to me. I don't like awkwardness.
"I'm energetic and very positive. I'm an overthinker, I spend a lot of time thinking. I can be a bit hot headed and I can be quite scatty."
The 20-year-old will be looking for love over the next month, having previously dated England international and Leicester midfielder, James Maddison.
She won't be treading on any toes though, saying: "I wouldn't go out of my way to cause issues, that's not the way I am. I'm a laid-back person, I don't like to argue.
"Obviously, I'll go to the length I need to go to get the guy I want but in the process I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. If someone was deeply involved with someone and had deep feelings, I would try and still get what I want but not try and upset anyone.
"I've never cheated and I never would cheat. When you see it first-hand you know that it's not something you want to have happen to you or do to someone else.
"I've got big girl-code. My friends come first before any guy. I always have their back. I'd like to say I am good at giving advice as well, I'm a very good listener. I would never tread on someone's toes. It's just not the way I am."
Molly-Mae has appeared in the Comet before, when she appealed for fundraising to compete in Miss Teen Great Britain.