Hitchin Rhythms of the World festival tickets go on sale
TICKETS for this summer’s Rhythms of the World festival have gone on sale.
Tickets for the festival, which will be held on the weekend beginning Saturday, July 14 at Hitchin Priory, are available now to buy online.
They are priced at �10 for adults, and �5 for youths aged six to 17.
Gill Hannington, chairman of the festival, said: “We’re delighted to be able to begin selling tickets to this year’s festival.
“We know that it helps to be able to plan in advance and even though the summer seems a long way off whilst we shiver in March, standing in a queue come festival weekend can easily be avoided.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be bought from online ticket outlet www.gigantic.com with two-for-one deals for blue badge holders, who are entitled to bring a friend of carer for free.
Tickets will also be available from local tickets outlets in May. The event ran close to capacity last year, so organisers are encouraging people to buy early to avoid disappointment.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 7 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 10 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled
Acts appearing at this year’s festival include Junior Marvin, Juju, The Damned, Speech Debelle and Molotov Jukebox. For a full line-up, visit www.rotw.org.uk or click on the related link in the top right-hand corner.