Hitchin Rhythms of the World festival tickets go on sale
TICKETS for this summer’s Rhythms of the World festival have gone on sale.
Tickets for the festival, which will be held on the weekend beginning Saturday, July 14 at Hitchin Priory, are available now to buy online.
They are priced at �10 for adults, and �5 for youths aged six to 17.
Gill Hannington, chairman of the festival, said: “We’re delighted to be able to begin selling tickets to this year’s festival.
“We know that it helps to be able to plan in advance and even though the summer seems a long way off whilst we shiver in March, standing in a queue come festival weekend can easily be avoided.”
Tickets can be bought from online ticket outlet www.gigantic.com with two-for-one deals for blue badge holders, who are entitled to bring a friend of carer for free.
Tickets will also be available from local tickets outlets in May. The event ran close to capacity last year, so organisers are encouraging people to buy early to avoid disappointment.
- 1 Apply for free tickets to see new season of The Masked Singer being filmed in Hertfordshire
- 2 Two men from North Herts wanted by police for failing to attend court
- 3 Tesco and Aldi among supermarkets issuing 'do not eat' warnings
- 4 Family's car window smashed in overnight criminal damage
- 5 Rising costs see refill store in Letchworth close for good
- 6 Baldock Charter Fair returns this week!
- 7 Starry-eyed Letchworth students meet Britain’s first astronaut
- 8 Missing 16-year-old from Letchworth found 'safe and well'
- 9 Celebrating 50 years of Stevenage's Fairlands Valley Park
- 10 Henlow pub landlord calls last orders on annual beer festival
Acts appearing at this year’s festival include Junior Marvin, Juju, The Damned, Speech Debelle and Molotov Jukebox. For a full line-up, visit www.rotw.org.uk or click on the related link in the top right-hand corner.