Hitchin painter Mike Rollins holding open studio at Baldock Arts & Heritage Centre
- Credit: Archant
Art fans have the chance to see a Hitchin painter in action this month as he turns a Baldock arts centre into his studio.
The Baldock Arts & Heritage Centre is hosting Mike Rollins throughout September as part of the annual Herts Open Studios event.
Visitors can watch Mike paint, ask questions and view a selection of his work which is on display. Paintings of his will also be offered for sale.
Mike, who is originally from Yorkshire, specialises in atmospheric rural and urban landscapes using a variety of different mediums.
The studio in the High Street is open from 10am to 4pm each Friday and Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
For more see bahc.co.uk or rollinsart.com.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 4 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 5 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit