Hitchin music festival call for help
THE organisers of a three day charity festival are calling for help. With 37 acts over three days, the mammoth Arcfest takes place next weekend in Hitchin and the organisers are calling for businesses and individuals to give prizes for a charity raff
THE organisers of a three day charity festival are calling for help.
With 37 acts over three days, the mammoth Arcfest takes place next weekend in Hitchin and the organisers are calling for businesses and individuals to give prizes for a charity raffle in aid of Garden House Hospice.
Organised by the engineers at SoundARC studios in Shefford, their fourth annual festival to support the Letchworth GC charity takes place from Friday to Sunday at Club 85, with some of the best bands in Herts and Beds.
SoundARC's Andrew Budge said: "It's that time of year when we run around, trying to take advantage of people's good natures in the hope of landing some cool raffle prizes. We are hoping people will be lovely enough to donate a freebie or two for the now famous Rock n Roll Raffle.
He continued: "All the acts are bands at the festival rehearse regularly with us, or have recorded with us, or have played a few times for SoundARC promotions. It's kind of our way of saying thank you as well as raising money for a fantastic cause."
Andrew urged anyone who can donate a prize to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 5 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 6 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 7 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 8 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 9 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 10 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs