Hitchin music festival call for help
THE organisers of a three day charity festival are calling for help. With 37 acts over three days, the mammoth Arcfest takes place next weekend in Hitchin and the organisers are calling for businesses and individuals to give prizes for a charity raff
THE organisers of a three day charity festival are calling for help.
With 37 acts over three days, the mammoth Arcfest takes place next weekend in Hitchin and the organisers are calling for businesses and individuals to give prizes for a charity raffle in aid of Garden House Hospice.
Organised by the engineers at SoundARC studios in Shefford, their fourth annual festival to support the Letchworth GC charity takes place from Friday to Sunday at Club 85, with some of the best bands in Herts and Beds.
SoundARC's Andrew Budge said: "It's that time of year when we run around, trying to take advantage of people's good natures in the hope of landing some cool raffle prizes. We are hoping people will be lovely enough to donate a freebie or two for the now famous Rock n Roll Raffle.
You may also want to watch:
He continued: "All the acts are bands at the festival rehearse regularly with us, or have recorded with us, or have played a few times for SoundARC promotions. It's kind of our way of saying thank you as well as raising money for a fantastic cause."
Andrew urged anyone who can donate a prize to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 3 Police officer's 'text book first aid' saves life of elderly man
- 4 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 5 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 6 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 7 Rotheram shines on dreary day as Datchworth dump Dunstable
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 9 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie