Love Island’s Molly-Mae Hague becomes ‘most popular contestant ever’
- Credit: ITV
Hitchin’s Molly-Mae Hague, a social media influencer, has shown what an impact appearing on ITV2’s Love Island can have as she becomes the most popular contestant ever.
Last year Dani Dyer became the most popular cast member ever and left the villa with 1.7 million followers on Instagram - a figure that Molly-Mae has already surpassed.
Over the last few weeks, Molly-Mae has become the first ever Love Island to break the two million barrier on Instagram while still in the Villa.
OddsMonkey spokesman Peter Watton commented: "Molly-Mae has accelerated to the top of the social media rankings alongside her beau Tommy Fury and it is easy to see why they are odds on for victory.
"Molly-Mae is the most popular contestant ever, given her following while in the villa.
You may also want to watch:
"Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham were so popular in 2018 that we didn't think they would be surpassed."
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 7 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 8 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 9 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?