Hitchin men charged following drug raids
- Credit: Archant
TWO men have been charged with drug offences following a series of raids.
Courdel Reid, 19, of Sanfoine Close, Hitchin, is charged with possessing criminal property and possession of cannabis with intent to supply. He has been police bailed and is due to appear before Stevenage Magistrates Court on July 12.
And Adam Pike, 26, of Wilbury Way, Hitchin, has been charged with possessing cannabis with intent to supply and possessing cocaine with intent to supply. He will appear before the same court on July 15 and has also been bailed by police.
Both men were arrested during a series of warrants carried out on March 21 this year in Hitchin, under Operation Scorpion.
On that date, six men and four women were arrested.
You may also want to watch:
A further series of warrants, which were executed on April 26 in the town, saw a further three people arrested.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 3 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 4 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 5 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 8 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 9 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
- 10 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women