Hitchin man wanted for failing to attend court
A MAN is being hunted, after he failed to attend court for a number of offences.
Police want to speak to 18-year-old Anthony Desmidt, whose last known address is Campbell Close, Hitchin.
The teen failed to appear at Watford Magistrates Court last month in relation to an assault on police in Hitchin.
He also failed to appear on the same day at that same court in relation to a Public Order Act in Letchworth GC in July.
And he failed to appear at Stevenage Magistrates Court in relation to theft offences, where two specialist bikes were stolen in Hitchin in September.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on Anthony’s whereabouts should contact police on the non-emergency number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?