Hitchin man arrested on suspicion of GBH after train assault
TWO men, one from Hitchin, have been arrested on suspicion of GBH, after a man was left with a broken nose on a train.
British Transport Police (BTP) have arrested a 23-year-old man from Hitchin and a 19-year-old man from Houghton Regis in connection with the incident.
It happened on Sunday, August 5 just after 1.30am on a train between London and Harpenden.
A spokesman from BTP said: “Following the circulation of CCTV images, we were able to identify and arrest two men.
“Both have been questioned and released on police bail pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to thank the media and members of the public for their help in identifying these two people.”
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 10 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas