Hitchin iPhone app launches
- Credit: Archant
A FREE mobile phone app has been launched to give out useful information about Hitchin.
The My Hitchin app launched this week, thanks to a partnership between Hitchin BID and Hitchin-based businesses The App Geeks and Oxygen.
The app, which is available on iPhones and will be rolled out across Android shortly, contains a directory of almost 600 businesses within the BID area, and also lists local offers and events.
It coincides with the launch of new website, www.hitchin.co.uk
Activities and events can be advertised for free by contacting Hitchin Initiative in Churchyard.
You may also want to watch:
To download the app, visit the iPhone store and search for ‘My Hitchin’.
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 6 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal