Hitchin Hard Half Marathon entry deadline approaching fast
- Credit: Archant
Time’s running out fast to get your entry in for next month’s Hitchin Hard Half Marathon – which is now backed by the Comet.
Runners are coming from as far afield as Looe in Cornwall and Chepstow in south Wales to take part in the Hard Half on Sunday, June 24.
There are still spaces in the half marathon, 10k and 5k fun run but you must hurry to claim yours – the deadline is set for June 5 and there are no late or on-the-day entries.
The course takes the runners out from the Hitchin Priory grounds into the rolling hills around Preston, after a 9.30am start.
The oldest runner signed up already is 76, and the youngest is just eight.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s event is set to raise more than £5,000 for the North Herts Centre for Voluntary Service. It is organised by the Rotary Club of Hitchin Tilehouse with the support of Lyndhurst Financial Management and Modern Networks, with a licence from UK Athletics.
To find out more and enter, see h3m.co.uk.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 10 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas