Hitchin firm to host Superheroes Fun Day in Letchworth for Ronald McDonald charity
- Credit: Archant
A Hitchin business is hosting a Superheroes Fun Day on Saturday in Letchworth in aid of the Ronald McDonald House Charities on Saturday at the Jackmans Community Centre.
The event – which has been organised and funded by HSC Security, based in Paynes Park – will provide free entertainment for kids including a bouncy castle, face painting, colouring stalls, live entertainment as well as a disco and a barbecue.
There will also be a bar to keep the adults entertained and raffle prizes to be won including Standalone Farm Tickets, Alton Towers tickets, cash. a mystery prize box and an alcohol hamper for the adults.
Ronald McDonald House Charities provide free nearby accommodation to families while their child is in hospital. There are 14 Ronald McDonald houses across the UK located close to specialist children’s hospitals and helps more than 6,000 families per year.
The event is superhero fancy dress themed, and the best dressed will win a prize. There will also be a raffle and prizes include Standalone Farm Tickets, Alton Towers tickets, cash and a mystery prize box and an alcohol hamper for the adults.
The Superheroes Fun Day will start at 12.30pm until 5pm at Letchworth’s Jackmans Community Centre.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport