Hitchin fashion show set to be held today
- Credit: Archant
A fashion show will be held in a town centre showcasing the latest in independent fashion.
The Hitchin Fashion show will be held on today (Saturday) at midday in the Market Place and will be compared by Rachel Farrow.
The aim of the show is to show case all the independent fashion retails stores in the town.
Each store will have four minutes each to walk down the catwalk.
Ten Hitchin stores will be taking part in the show, those confirmed are Ann Marie’s, HRH Holmes,Venus, Jolly Brown, What Sarah did... Planet Ladies, Planet Men’s, Ps I love you and West Alley.
You may also want to watch:
For a gallery of photos from the event visit www.thecomet24.net.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 8 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 9 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 10 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child