Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- Credit: Hitchin BID
Hitchin! Get your diaries, calendars and planners at the ready, because the hugely popular Eat Alfresco experience looks set to return next month.
Just like last summer, the European-style outdoor dining experience looks likely to return to Hitchin's Market Place from Monday, April 12.
There will be no need to pre-book for the ‘Eat Alfresco’ experience. Simply turn up any time Monday-Friday from 10am to 9pm, sit at a free table and order from waiters who will be on hand to serve food and drink.
Tom Hardy, Hitchin town centre manager, said: "Following on from the success of 'Eat Alfresco' initiative last year, the BID will again be launching this from April, 12.
"We're aiming to increase revenue for those businesses with none or limited outdoor space for customers. Businesses will again be able to cook and serve food to seated guests on Market Place."
You may also want to watch:
Restaurant lists will be made available in the coming weeks on @OurHitchin social media platforms.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 4 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 10 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat