Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival to return this week
- Credit: Archant
Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival kicks off on Thursday, with the three-day event promising ‘to be our biggest festival yet’ according to organisers.
Held at Hitchin Rugby Club in Old Hale Way, there will be more than 125 beers, 50 ciders, 60 international beers on offer.
Among those will be beers brewed in North Hertfordshire, such as Stevenage's BogBrew and Letchworth's Garden City Brewery.
There will also be a number of food stalls to feed hungry punters, including Cantina Carnitas Mexican street food, Toastielicious toasted sandwich stall and a Hitchin Rugby Club barbecue.
The festival starts this Thursday, running from 5pm until 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
Friday will see doors open from 12 noon until 11pm, while the final day on Saturday will run during the same period.
To find out more about the festival and for a full list of beers and ciders visit hitchinbeerfestival.org.uk.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 7 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 9 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 10 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled