Hey Jude – well done! Sporty cyclist’s superb spinning efforts helps Stevenage’s Lister Hospital by supporting Twin Towns riders fundraising efforts
- Credit: Archant
A gym instructor spent an incredible 11 hours cycling in the reception area of David Lloyd’s Health Club in Stevenage Leisure Park to raise money for a group set to ride more than 1,000 kilometres to raise £100,000 for the Lister Hospital.
Sporty Jude Crisp’s superb spinathon efforts for the Twin Towns 1000 riders took place last weekend. She said afterwards: “I ache from head to toe but it was completely worth it.
“Thanks to everyone including the amazing David Lloyd team and to all who donated.
“Every penny I raise will go to the Lister – a great cause.”
For more information on the Twin Town 1000k riders and their tremendous fundraising efforts for the Lister Hospital visit www.twintowns1000.bike.
You may also want to watch:
You can find out more on their facebook page Twintowns1000 and you can follow them on Twitter @TwinTowns1000.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright