Hertfordshire Legal Eagle to Leave His Post Today
A HIGH-ranking legal eagle is to retire today (Friday).Charles Ingham, the Chief Crown Prosecutor for Hertfordshire, will be leaving his post after 10 years in the job.Mr Ingham has been involved in a number of significant prosecutions over the years,
A HIGH-ranking legal eagle is to retire today (Friday).
Charles Ingham, the Chief Crown Prosecutor for Hertfordshire, will be leaving his post after 10 years in the job.
Mr Ingham has been involved in a number of significant prosecutions over the years, including the Janie Shepherd murder in the early 1990s.
Mr Ingham, who lives in Great Wymondley, near Hitchin, is hoping to continue working in the legal profession in some capacity, but is also planning to spend more time on his hobbies, which include gardening, dealing in second-hand books and following Burnley Football Club.
You may also want to watch:
He is married and has two grown-up children.
- 1 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 2 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 3 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 4 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 7 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
- 8 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 9 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 10 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment