Heroin and crack cocaine drug dealer from Stevenage jailed
A DRUG dealer from Stevenage has been jailed for three years and banned from a London borough for a decade.
Keno Forbes, 33, of York Road, was sentenced last week at Blackfriars Crown Court after pleading guilty to 11 counts of supplying Class A drugs crack cocaine and heroin.
He was also given a 10-year ASBO to start from the time of sentence. As part of this, he is not allowed to enter any part of the London borough of Islington.
Officers from the crime squad in Islington Police Station launched Operation Amargosa in April, tackling the supply of class A drugs in the Caledonian Road area.
Forbes, who operated under the street name “Blood”, was seen on a number of occasions supplying Class A drugs. After a lengthy investigation, he was arrested on July 14.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer PC Claire Millward said: “This was a protracted investigation to tackle illegal drugs supply in the borough.
“Forbes came into Islington solely to sell drugs. His sentence and subsequent ASBO means that he will no longer be able to saturate the streets with his illegal drugs or indeed make a profit from his criminal activities.”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 4 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed