Heavy traffic today on A1 (M) around Hatfield Tunnel and on A602 in Stevenage
Motorists faced problems on the A1 (M) this morning with congestion between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit. In Stevenage there was heavy, slow moving traffic on the A602 B
Motorists faced problems on the A1 (M) this morning with congestion between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit.
In Stevenage there was heavy, slow moving traffic on the A602 Broadhall Way leading to junction 7 of the A1 (M).
The M11 is currently partially blocked southbound between junction 8 for Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden because of four vehicle accident.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 25 for Enfield following an accident. Also expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the major roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the A505 at Lilley one lane is closed westbound following a vehicle fire.
On the M1 heavy traffic is reported between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable and expect possible delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 7 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal