Heavy traffic reported on A1 (M) around the Hatfield Tunnel tonight
Heavy, slow moving traffic is reported northbound on the A1 (M) between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel tonight. On the M1 there is slow traffic northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 10 the L
Heavy, slow moving traffic is reported northbound on the A1 (M) between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel tonight.
On the M1 there is slow traffic northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road. Also expect delays between junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick because of roadworks and a contraflow system.
On the M25 expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 through the major roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit and there is heavy traffic between junction 12 with the M3 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
The same applies on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where there are extensive roadworks.
You may also want to watch:
On the A1 there is heavy and slow moving traffic on the Great North Road northbound at the Black Cat Roundabout in Roxton and on the A505 Fishponds Road, Hitchin, both ways between the A600 Bedford Road and the B656 Walsworth Road.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 6 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'