Heavy traffic on A1(M) between junctions 6 and 3 on Tuesday morning
Motorists are being warned to expect delays on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 3 for St Albans with heavy traffic through the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel. On the AI Barnet By-Pass there is queuing tr
Motorists are being warned to expect delays on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 3 for St Albans with heavy traffic through the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the AI Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anti-clockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 24 Potters Bar.
Drivers should also expect possible delays around the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood where there is a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden there is a contraflow system in place so there could be delays.
On the M1 there is queuing traffic southbound between Newport Pagnell services and junction 13 after an earlier car fire and possible congestion between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack