Heavy traffic on A1(M) at junction 7 Stevenage today
Motorists faced a slow drive on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage during the rushhour. Delays are also possible either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area
Motorists faced a slow drive on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage during the rushhour.
Delays are also possible either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 there is very slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 22 at St Albans and junction 21A also for St Albans after an earlier accident between two vans.
Also on the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways, through the major roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire. Expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 one lane is closed in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of roadworks.
On the M1 there is a contraflow system both ways through the roadworks area between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick. There is currently queuing traffic southbound between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 10 in the roadworks area.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 5 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 6 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 9 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals