Heavy traffic on A1 (M) around Stevenage this morning
Slow moving traffic is reported southbound on the A1 (M) this morning around junction 7 with the A602 where there is also heavy traffic stretching back along Broadhall Way. There is also heavy traffic at junction 4 of the A1 (M) for Hertford. On the M25 t
Slow moving traffic is reported southbound on the A1 (M) this morning around junction 7 with the A602 where there is also heavy traffic stretching back along Broadhall Way.
There is also heavy traffic at junction 4 of the A1 (M) for Hertford. On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood in the roadworks area and on the A1 southbound on Barnet Way between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the A414 North Orbital Road, St Albans, there is heavy traffic eastbound between the A1081 London Road and the A1 (M) junction 3.
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden in both directions through the roadworks area where one lane is closed.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick and between Flitwick and junction 13 for Bedford through major roadworks.
Slow traffic is also reported on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout southbound at the A507; on the A421 at Kempston westbound on the A5134 at Woburn Road and on the A6 Bedford Road, Clophill.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line trains are all running normally.