Heavy traffic on A1(M) around Stevenage this morning and on the A602 Broadhall Way
There was heavy traffic southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M) at Stevenage this morning. Congestion is also reported on the A602 Broadhall Way leading to junction. 7. Other areas where congestion has been reported are on the A414 eastbound around He
There was heavy traffic southbound around junction 7 of the A1 (M) at Stevenage this morning. Congestion is also reported on the A602 Broadhall Way leading to junction.
Other areas where congestion has been reported are on the A414 eastbound around Hemel Hempstead; the A602 Westmill Road, Ware, eastbound at the junction with the A10; the A505 Fishponds Road, Hitchin, both ways between the A600 Bedford Road and the B656 Walsworth Road; A405 Bricket Wood; the A10 at Cheshunt between the A1170 Great Cambridge Road and Enfield and on the A1 Barnet Way southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 Chorley Wood.
You may also want to watch:
Delays can also be expected on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit; on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden and on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks where there is a 50mph speed limit.
In Bedfordshire the A4146 Leighton Road, Northall, is blocked both ways due to an accident between three cars and a van near Slapton Lane.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
On the M1 there is queuing traffic on the exit slip road southbound at junction 13 at Bedford and expect delays both ways between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks.