Heavy traffic on A1 (M) around Stevenage on Monday morning
Heavy traffic is reported southbound on the A1 (M) between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage on Monday morning and further south there is slow moving traffic between junction 6 at Welwyn and 4 Hertford as well as either side of the Hatfield Tunnel. On the
Heavy traffic is reported southbound on the A1 (M) between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage on Monday morning and further south there is slow moving traffic between junction 6 at Welwyn and 4 Hertford as well as either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the by-pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 there are the normal problems of slow traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood with 50mph speed restrictions around the roadworks.
On the M11 drivers are warned to expect possible delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of the roads repairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 in Bedfordshire the motorway is blocked southbound at the junction 11 with the A505 owing to an accident and police are warning of delays of up to 45 minutes.
Between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick there are delays because of roadworks.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 7 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
There is also heavy traffic reported around Bedford on The Embankment and Bushmead Avenue and on the A421 both ways on the A6 and junction 13 of the M1.