Heavy traffic causes congestion on A1 (M) around Stevenage this morning
Heavy traffic brought misery for motorists on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning around junction 7 at Stevenage where the A602 Broadhall Way was also congested leading to the motorway. There is also slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) between junctio
Heavy traffic brought misery for motorists on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning around junction 7 at Stevenage where the A602 Broadhall Way was also congested leading to the motorway.
There is also slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel southbound through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 there is slow moving traffic anticlockwise around junction 25 for Enfield and between junction 21 for the M1 and junction 18 for Chorley Wood.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
One lane is blocked on the A1 southbound at Stirling Corner after an accident. There is also heavy traffic southbound on the A1 at the Black Cat roundabout at Roxton and at Sandy at the junction with the A603.
Also expect delays on the M1 between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed