More than 100,000 residents across Stevenage and North Herts have COVID vaccination
- Credit: PA
Almost 110,000 people across Stevenage and North Herts have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine, the latest NHS England data shows.
The data, which is recorded on the National Immunisation Management Service (NIMS) database, is published each Thursday and shows vaccinations of those living in Stevenage and North Herts on a neighbourhood level.
The Comet has compiled the latest stats released by NHS England, which record the vaccination data by MSOA (Middle Layer Super Output Area).
There are 12 MSOAs in Stevenage, with a further 15 making up North Herts.
Across the two areas, 109,490 residents have had either one or both doses of a vaccine up to April 18. A total of 42,562 of those hail from Stevenage, with the remaining 66,928 in the North Herts area.
Woodfield and Old Town in Stevenage is the area that has seen the most under 45s vaccinated, with 1,560 people having at least once vaccination. Closely following behind is Great Ashby, Ashwell and Barley, where 1,245 have received a minimum of one jab.
Great Ashby, Ashwell and Barley is also home to the highest vaccinated population of people, with 7,625 vaccinated at least once.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
In North Herts, 92.4 per cent of people over the age of 50 have had at least one dose, compared with 89.3 per cent in Stevenage.
Across Herts and West Essex, 19.3 per cent of all people aged 16 and over have received both doses of a Covid-19 vaccine by April 18.