Have you got Rhythm?
RHYTHMS of the World is on the horizon, bringing music and entertainment to the streets of Hitchin this summer. But a huge event such as this requires a huge amount of work and organisers are looking for some willing volunteers to help the show run smooth
RHYTHMS of the World is on the horizon, bringing music and entertainment to the streets of Hitchin this summer.
But a huge event such as this requires a huge amount of work and organisers are looking for some willing volunteers to help the show run smoothly.
A RoTW market stall will be up in Hitchin Market Place on Saturday, April 8, between 11am and 3pm to give interested members of the community the chance to offer their support to the festival.
Or, if you simply want to know more about the 2006 RoTW event, then the stall should be your first port of call.
You may also want to watch:
They want to hear from everyone, including individuals, groups, bands, artists and companies who are interested in getting involved, whether that be performing, sponsoring or lending a hand.
Visitors will be able to meet many of the people who make it all happen and ask any questions.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
This year's festival will focus on "roots music from around the world", providing audiences with a wide mix of multicultural music by local, national and international artists.
The Comet is a sponsor of RoTW, so watch this space in the lead-up to Hitchin's biggest summer festival.
If you want to get involved, send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org